No Warnings, Watches, or Advisories

  Live NOAA All Hazards Radio KIH61 Omaha, Nebraska     Link to other NOAA Radio feeds across the country

Conditions on @ (CDT)

      Today    Yesterday
High:86.6 °F71.1 °F
 5:08 pm5:07 pm
Low:57.8 °F54.1 °F
 6:09 am8:14 am
Almanac
Sunrise:6:01 am
Sunset:8:41 pm
Moonrise:6:04 pm
Moonset:4:20 am
Moon
Waxing Gibbous
Moon Phase
94% Illuminated
NWS Forecast: 
Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. East southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. - Click link at left for full NWS forecast         
Tonight: Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. East southeast wind 3 to 6 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible. - Click link at left for full NWS forecast     

Webcam Refreshes Every 60 Seconds. Click "HERE to View Current Image Full Size. Click Image for Time-lapse on Webcam.io
Cloud Base
Cloud Base


Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday
Partly Cloudy with Light Showers Chance of precipitation 20% Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers Chance of precipitation 60% Mostly Sunny High: 73°F Mostly Sunny High: 78°F Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers Chance of precipitation 60% Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers Chance of precipitation 40% Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers Chance of precipitation 30%
Partly Cloudy with Light Showers Chance of precipitation 20% Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers Chance of precipitation 60% Mostly Sunny High: 73°F Mostly Sunny High: 78°F Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers Chance of precipitation 60% Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers Chance of precipitation 40% Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers Chance of precipitation 30%
83°F
64°F
77°F
50°F
73°F
52°F
78°F
61°F
72°F
55°F
72°F
57°F
74°F
57°F


Monday
 
Partly Cloudy with Light Showers Chance of precipitation 20%. High: 83°F. Low: 64°F. Wind S 3->11 mph.
Tuesday
 
Mostly Cloudy with Scattered Showers Chance of precipitation 60%. High: 77°F. Low: 50°F. Wind ESE 9->35 mph.
Wednesday
 
Mostly Sunny High: 73°F. Low: 52°F. Wind W 6->13 mph.
Thursday
 
Mostly Sunny High: 78°F. Low: 61°F. Wind S 2->18 mph.
Friday
 
Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers Chance of precipitation 60%. High: 72°F. Low: 55°F. Wind SE 5->17 mph.
Saturday
 
Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers Chance of precipitation 40%. High: 72°F. Low: 57°F. Wind 0 4->12 mph.
Sunday
 
Partly Cloudy with Light Rain Showers Chance of precipitation 30%. High: 74°F. Low: 57°F. Wind ESE 3->15 mph.

 

Omaha, NE, USA forecast by PWS Weather.
Powered by PWS Weather
Cache Updated: 2024-05-20 8:04 pm (CDT)

 

About Stonybrook South Weather Station

Our site is powered by two independent Personal Weather Stations (PWS). The first PWS is a Davis VP2. The data is collected every 2.5 seconds and presented in our web pages every 10 seconds. Daily, monthly and all-time high and lows are updated every 5 minutes. This PWS data is collected using Cumulus version: 3.2.0 (3056) software running on a Raspberry PI 2 Model B platform.

The second PWS is an Acu-Rite 5-in-1. The data is collected and presented in our web pages every 18 seconds. Daily, monthly and all-time high and lows are updated every 5 minutes. This PWS data is collected using WeeWX Open source software driving the Cumulus version: 3.2.0 (3056) data collection software using a three core AMD processor running Lunix (Ubuntu)

Both stations are equipped with an anemometer, a rain gauge and a thermo-hydro sensor situated in optimal positions for highest accuracy possible. The meteorological day used at this station ends at midnight.

About Our Web Site

This site is made up of different weather templates. Each template contain the same data collected from our station formatted and presented in different, unique ways. Some templates are more robust including current radar images and extended forecasts. You can view the templates by selecting them from the menu at the top of this page. Please enjoy browsing our site

Credits

Saratoga Template design by CarterLake.org with PHP conversion by Saratoga-Weather.org.

PWS_Dashboard Template design by Wim van der Kuil

Weather Blues Template design by Weather by You!

Meteo Template design by METEOTEMPLATE

CumulusMX Template design by Sandaysoft using CumulusMX version: 3.2.0 (3056)


Weather networks

This Weather Site is also broadcasted on following International weather networks:
Weather Underground CWOP Personnal Weather Stations Weathercloud Website (map) Weathercloud Website (map) AWEKAS Web

Your IP Address: 44.211.117.197  Country

 Country:United States
 Region:California
 City:San Diego
 Latitude:32.800457000732
 Logitude:-117.17106628418
 Your Local Time:Mon, 20 May 2024 5:04:57 PM (GMT -08:00)

Note: Local Time above may not reflect daylight savings time if applicable



Flag Counter
USA Weather Finder